Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Who is Kintaro?

Kintaro(キンタロー。) is one of the most famous comedians in Japan now. She is famous for her impression of Atsuko Maeda, a former member of AKB48 which is the most famous Japanese idol group today.
Though Kintaro hardly resembles Atsuko Maeda in face, Kintaro sounds like Atsuko Maeda. In Addition, Kintaro dances to the music of AKB48 quite exactly. Dancing is in her line, because she worked as an instructor of ballroom dance before becoming a comedian in 2011.

Here is a video of Kintaro doing impressions of Atsuko Maeda, Yuko Oshima, Haruna Kojima, Momoiro Clover Z, and so on.


Here is a video of Kintaro dancing with AKB48.


-->

-->

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Finally I got a website from where I can truly get helpful data regarding my study and knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's enormous that you are getting ideas from this post as well as from our dialogue made here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just like the valuable info you supply in your articles. I'll bookmark your weblog and test again here frequently. I am slightly certain I will be told plenty of new stuff proper right here! Best of luck for the next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there to all, it's genuinely a pleasant for me to pay a visit this web site, it consists of priceless Information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Its genuinely remarkable paragraph, I have got much clear idea about from this post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was wondering if you ever considered changing the layout of your website? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or 2 images. Maybe you could space it out better?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helpful info. Lucky me I discovered your site by accident, and I'm shocked why this twist of fate did not happened in advance! I bookmarked it.

    ReplyDelete